This project will be paid per hour of work. All payments will be handled through RAC escrow. We will place an amount in RAC escrow equal to 8 hours of work, which should be the amount of your bid. Each time the 8 hours are consumed, we will pay you a bonus equal to 8 hours, which will then reset the unpaid hours to zero. The project will continue for at least 30 to 90 days. Please state your available working hours very clearly in your bid, using GMT hours. Be sure to read Special Policies for Hourly Work in the Deliverables section below. The required skills for this project are: web page development in PHP and MySQL. -- here's the actual project description -- We have several bug reports and enhancement requests currently open against our website The website main URL is: [url removed, login to view] The list of bugs is attached. You can browse the details, including screen prints and other info for each bug, here: [url removed, login to view] THERE WILL BE ADDITIONAL BUGS AND ENHANCEMENT REQUESTS CONSTANTLY BEING OPENED WHICH WILL KEEP YOU VERY BUSY.
* * *All variables, comments, etc must be in English. All code must be clean, without duplication or unused junk. All code must first be tested at [url removed, login to view] before it is moved to [url removed, login to view]
* * *1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *
**Special Policies for Hourly Work**
1. Billable time starts when coder posts a "work started" message on RAC and ends when the coder posts a "work stopped" message. 2. Coder agrees to work 100% on buyer's projects during billable time. 3. Coder is expected and paid to spend 10% to 20% of the time (6 to 12 minutes per hour) documenting the work being done, unless waived in advance by the Buyer. 4. Status must be posted at least once each working hour and must include: 4a) description and upload of work just completed or still in progress, 4b) description of work that will be done next, 4c) list of any open issues that are preventing or slowing down the work. 5) During working hours, coder must respond to or acknowledge all RAC messages within 10 minutes. 6) Coder may take one holiday off per week, based on culture of the local country, and all other time off of more than 24 hours must be approved in advance by the buyer. 7) Coder must be available to work at least 4 hours every day, except for time off as described above.
Linux, MySQL, PHP, Smarty Templates, IE6, FF2.