we need some tweaking for a fully complete and functioning hyip script. this is a version of the goldcoders script with the exception that it is not from goldcoders which means it is encoded, licensed and secure with no backdoors or trojans. in other words, do not bid on this project if you think you can just get free code from us or install backdoors or mysql injections. because you will be wasting your time and ours. payment is only through escrow at GAF.
the tasks to be completed are:
1. tweak template and css to display properly. example of what template should look like including graphic will be included for you.
2. debug/tweak e-bullion integration. you can currently make deposits using e-bullion and it works perfectly. the glitch is that the deposits are not being recorded in the members area.
likewise, their is a small glitch in the admin settings area where the e-bullion account number is added. when you add the gpg path and all of the e-bullion sdk files, the script will correctly retrieve the e-bullion account number, passphrase and key, but the glitch is that it will not retrieve the balance.
3. test and verify pending withdrawal requests are received by admin and can be paid with masspayment option for both e-gold and e-bullion. this includes confirmation of payouts being confirmed and verified in members area.
4. add text navigation link called "ratings" which links to [url removed, login to view] page.
5. edit "referral links" area so that our banner displays and provides user with code to copy and paste which will display banner with their personal referrer url. we will provide you with the banner. these feature already exists as text based referral links that can be copied and pasted. it just needs to be tweaked to display the banner.
you will be provided with ftp access, cpanel access and logins for both admin and users or the actual script.
e-bullion and e-gold will be provided for testing if you do not have any.
please pm with any questions you may have prior to bidding. since the script is over 95% functional we are hoping to find someone who is experienced who can tweak this in a day or less. looking at the above, you can see it is all tweaking and troubleshooting which should not take long at all for someone who knows their stuff.