We need an experienced person to install and configure postfix on a dedicated linux server.
Please dont bid if you havent done a similar project in the past.
In addition to the regular postfix configuration, the configuration we need requires:
1. Configuring TLS
2. SMTP Authentication against a remote user database
3. Configuring filtering to rejects emails that do not satisfy the following:
3a. Message subject should be one of the 4 texts we will specify.
3b. The message body should contain an attachement with a name that satisfies a specified format
4. Bandwidth monitoring and accounting (Returning an error if quota is exceeded)
5. Filing messages that match a specific address at an ftp account but routing the rest as usual.
Should be easy to do for a person who has postfix experience.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).