You must have experience with writing scripts for Linux servers in order to work on this.
I have a website with hundreds of pages on a hosted server. I need to add a HEADER and/or a FOOTER to ALL the pages.
The process is:
1) wget to download ALL pages, from ALL folders to my private server.
2) webpage on my private server allows me to choose Header or Footer and then to enter the code I want added. This page must be password protected.
Header will be inserted right AFTER: </head>
Footer will be inserted right BEFORE: </html>
3) the webpage will have a button for MAKE CHANGES, and then the process will be ALL pages will have the HEADER/FOOTER inserted into them and saved.
4) Final step, all new pages will be uploaded via FTP to the hosted site, in there proper folders, overwriting all the pages, Do not allow for BAK files to be made.
SPECIAL NOTE: For the HEADER, the script must check to see if the tag line is there: <!-- Start Ads Pro Code
(NOTE: the end of this could be campaign 2 or 3, so I left it blank, however it will always start with the above) If that tag is there the script should NOT insert the header.
SPECIAL NOTE: The footer could change a number of times, but the header will be static 85% of the time
SPECIAL NOTE; The header I want to add is about 7 HTML lines. The footer should be just about 3 lines.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).