We have a website [url removed, login to view]
We require an area of the site to be for ex students to reunite
The website is made in Mambo
Some work has already been undertaken on this.
Basically we are looking to have
1. a login and register form (this has already been done using community script and adapting the forms.
2. the login has to register the alumni seperately fom any other login on the site. This has already been done
3. ONce logged in, the user should see a page with a central list of registered members. The list is semi-implemented, but it doesnt show immediately after loggin in.
4. The list should be filterable by graduated year or year of birth. User should be able to order the list and/or put their age and find people of similar age in the system + or - one year
5. From main page either in left/right module their shold be links to gallery (like last picture uploaded and last themes in forum.
6. The gallery and forum are key elements. They have been worked on , but not finished. There are some implementation issues.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 18, 2007 3:51:22 PM:
Hi My budget for this mini project is 250 USD, if one of you bidders would like to start work and your ratings are good. Please consider a bid for this amount cheers