We have an online exam system, that requieres a few modifications
1. First of all, some questions can be timed. A clock appears when in timed mode. We would like to replace that with a pop up reminder
*Removing the clock and having some sort of 'pop up' reminders of the time left (1 per module)
2. At the moment the exam is administered by modules. Each module can be graded. A percetange is received for each user in each module. We would like that percentage to be calculated automatically
*Programming the assessment so we can get an overall percentage
3. Adding back/forward navigation to the system, when questions appear on different pages
*Finding a way to go back and forth in a section in case there are several short readings, for example, or if the user has extra time to go back and check
4. Adding the ability to be able to add instructions for each question. In this exam we will need to put some texts and add questions about them. We need to be able to add a multi line field which will allow us to put text above a question In the following format
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT
More text more text more text
question 4 question 5 question 6
SO we can break up a page of text and add intermittent questions
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).