I need someone who knows how to build workflow for MOSS using [url removed, login to view] 2008 and infoPath form. This generic manager approval workflow? is very similar to the built-in Approval workflow in MOSS with following added features:
>> workflow will be started manully, or when document is created
1. the approvers configuration is optional, the approver will be the manager of the user who uploaded the document. Manager info is available in Active directory - I have that piece of code already I can give to you. If manager cannot be found, then the prepopulated approvers will be used
2. need to collect subject for sending email to manager - called "Approval Email Subject"
2. need to collect subject for sending approved email - called "Approved Subject"
3. need to collect subject for sending Rejected email - called "Rejected Subject"
4. need to collect an optional cc - if cc exists, it will be used to send email when document is approved (not rejected)
If you know how it will just take a hour or so by customizing the? <[url removed, login to view]>?
Let me know if you have any question.