New website [url removed, login to view]
New owner needs assistance immediately. Software provider has failed to respond to 7 requests in 4 days for help.
Software is DomainTrax. See [url removed, login to view] for info.
Not sure of version.
I bought domain and script 2 weeks ago. Transferring to my new host for 4 days now, cant get it to work. I copied all
files/directories from previous host to new host in every way. Created exact database name and user info, then imported the table structures and content into new database successfully.
All original records from old site in new site perfectly!
Current access error is as follows:
**Warning**: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'expired8_dtsqlATSYBOLlocalhost' (Using password: YES) in **/home/expired8/public_html/domains/lib/[url removed, login to view]** on line **5**
Access denied for user: 'expired8_dtsqlATSYMBOLlocalhost' (Using password: YES)
NOTE: ATSYMBOL statements above are because rentacoder bid form sees it as email address AT symbol, not allowing me to continue.
Appears database related, but not knowledgable enough to correct/fix.
Cant afford to pay much since this is a new business venture for me and the entire site, script and domain cost me $100.00
Bidder must be trustworthly, as apparently access to backend support may be required and personal member data is sensitive and confidential.
Initially, prefer someone to help via IM service.
1) MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE: Get remainder of website operational and functional in all database error/connectivity issues as links and HTML appear fully operational.
2) Prefer initial help via IM source, either MSN, Yahoo or AOL to protect site integrity and memberships privacy
3)Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
4) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
5) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
6) Coder must be patient and understanding
7) Coder must explain in detail reasons for problems and processes to fix said problems encountered until site becomes operational
8) Get remainder of website operational and functional in all database error/connectivity issues.
9)IMPORTANT: Access to sensitive data and server access may be required, bidder must be extremely professional, keeping all aspects confidential - prefer bidder with high ratings, preferrably in confidentiality issues.
10) Can provide copies of files and screenshots via email as necessary.
Unix, PHP, MySQL