Here is the deal. I have had a website with OSCommerce installed since last March. It is still not working!
I have had multiple people look at it, and it has been a big hassle. Fix one thing, break two more.
I basically need Oscommerce out of the box, with some modifications.
Here is what I need it to do:
1) I want to determine how something is shipped. I want to be able to BY ITEM determin,
a) Whether his ships UPS Ground, UPS Blue, USPS First Class, Media Mail, Priority Mail, Express Mail
b) I want to be able to force a fixed shipping amount and method PER ITEM.
For example, one item might ALWAYS go $[url removed, login to view] first class, or another item goes UPS Ground for $13.95.
2) I need it to accept Paypal and USAEPay gateways.
3) I need it to have a "Buy It Now" feature. I want to be able to through an external link display a particular product
on the screen. This will allow me to link from multiple sources. I don't want the user to have to use the search
4) I want somebody to be responsible for it. Someone who I can contact when I have need of assistance.
A team member that will be there for me.
No HACKS or "Fast Learners". You MUST MUST MUST have proven experience with OSCommerce.
You MUST MUST MUST supply with your bid at least (2) OSCommerce sites that you personally setup.
You MUST be fast. I needed this going weeks ago. I have a product waiting to go on sale.
You MUST be thorough and complete. I WILL NOT DEBUG your work. I will try testing the PAYPAL and USAEpay modules for you.
Beside that, I want it 100% ready to roll.
I would prefer using the latest version of the software if the contributions are there for my requirements.
I currently have a graphics guy, and a Linux guru that I keep giving work and $$$ to. I need a team member
that can be my OSCommerce Guru that I can trust and rely on. If you are that person then please bid.
If you know what you are doing then this is NOT a difficult job, so bid accordingly.
Again, I need this done ASAP,
Thanks, and I hope you will be the newest member of my team.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
CPU: Intel Pentium 4
Version: psa [url removed, login to view] os_RedHat 7.3
OS: Linux 2.4.20-20.7
Key number: [url removed, login to view]