I want to construct a web based accounting system, something like: <[url removed, login to view]>. This one is good as a start point, but need to be further build-up, improved and revamped. More details as follow:
(1) A revamp of the look & feel & layout.
(2) Need to create a demo page. Also an easy-sign-up page. The sign-up to be integrated with credit card payment gateway.
(3) Design the program to support at least 400 signed-up companies per Linux server, with automating company creation wizards. Once they sign up, they may create their own MySQL database with each of the companies created. These MySQL databases must be backed up by the data center on a daily basis from a single folder.
(4) Need an Admin Interface - managing users, disk space, user rights & access to functional modules. Depending on what plan they signed up, they may see more or lesser modules.
(5) This project is expected to complete in 1 month (preferably done in Singapore to study & discuss in depth features, functions and logics involved). You must have some prior experience in handling accounting system, particularly payroll and inventory costings (like FIFO, Weighted Average etc).
(6) Online support on an ongoing basis, covering bug fixes & minor enhancements from time to time.
Please submit your resumes (evidencing your prior experience needed) & proposals for my shortlist. Successful candidate will be paid via RentaCoder only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, Web