AUSTRALIAN OR NEW ZEALAND BASED DEVELOPERS ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bid price will be paid in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS
Below is a spec for what we require for a small admin system qriteen in php with MySQL.
1. Allow "Website Administrator" to administer clients (new, delete, edit) and associate them with a photo shoot.
2. "Website Administrator" will upload via FTP all their images to a nominated holding driectory. We will provide them an admin form which looks at the contents of a holding directory and:
a. Creates thumbnails from each of the images which are rgb mode jpegs. All images will be of the one file type, probably jpg but with different data modes. I am not sure if we can tell a CMYK jpg from an RGB one. If we can't via the image headers, "Website Administrator" are happy to name files with the format: [url removed, login to view] where TYPE can be RGB, CMYK, BW etc as we specify. We can then grab the filetype from the name.
b. Displays all the thumbnails created and asks the admin to choose which photo shoot they are for from a drop down list of jobs.
c. On completion of the form, the images are moved to their permanent directory and renamed according to our own internal nomenclature.
3. Allow "Website Administrator" to administer photo shoots (new, delete edit) and associate them with a client
4. Allow clients to log in via their account
5. Allow clients to administer their email address book (new delete edit)
6. Allow clients to send selected images from their photo shoot to anyone on their address book using the multistage process I showed you in the office.
Please see attached mockup for workflow for the user side.