This project will entail creating a fully functional CMS, written in PHP, based on Zend Framework. A starting point for the CMS will be provided to be built upon, which should save a bit of time getting the basics down... however, if you have an existing (custom!) CMS ready to go, then please mention it, as we can discuss the prospect of not using that script.
Otherwise, this starting script will include the basic Zend Framework layout, a basic install script, integration with an ACL, Auth, DB, Cache, and other basics. However, no system for Content Management has yet been created with it. No HTML/CSS/Graphics will be necessary. The look & layout of the page will be handled separately. This bid is ONLY for the functionality.
(Please check the "Deliverables" section for a list of expected features.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Here's a short list of the features we're looking to integrate. There may be more, which have been discussed above, or which will be discussed individually with the coder chosen.
* An image gallery, with "categories" per year. (Images from 2007, Images from 2008, etc).
Hooking into the flickr API for this is acceptable.
* A calendar, displaying past, current and future events.
Event details will (obviously) include a title, time, date, place, and be listed as
either "open" or "closed" ticketing.
* Hook into YouTube API for streaming video of past events. This will be displayed in a
video section on the site, and (possibly) within the event descriptions.
* A userlist (ACL, Auth, and Registration system are already done), with an "account" page,
allowing a user to opt-in and opt-out of various mailing lists, and RSVP for future events.
* An "outgoing links" page, as well as any other pages, as defined by the administrator in
* Viewable & modifiable userlist
* Event creation and mofication (should also be able to view RSVPs)
* Outgoing link creation
* Basic stat system for links clicked, events viewed/rsvped/etc. (Google Analytics will
handle page views)
* An easy-to-use mailer for newsletters. No scheduling is necessary, as the work will
be done by the admin manually. They should be able to write up a newsletter to send out,
choose an opt-in list to send it to (specified by location, such as the "New York opt-in
list"), and click "send" to have it mailed out.
* Gallery uploader (flickr acceptable)
* Video uploader (youtube required)
* Written content will be entered via an easy-to-use editor (wysiwyg, tinymce, etc.)
* Built on Zend Framework
* PHP5 & MySQL 5
* Should be object-oriented, where appropriate
Should run on Linux and FreeBSD