[[url removed, login to view]]
We want to replace all current checkout pages with a simpler approach. The new system should be able to carry the customer from the shopping cart to checkout success in four steps.
**4 Main Checkout Pages:**
1. Shopping Cart
2. Login / Create New Account
3. Checkout Payment & Shipping
4. Checkout Success with option to print receipt.
**Main Features of Checkout Pages:**
Shopping Cart ??" We want the customer to be able to enter promo code (coupon code) in the cart to calculate the subtotal (or total based on the free shipping module).
Login / Create Account ??" Customer should be able to enter their billing address here to create a new account without requiring the customer to set a password. If customer decides to type password then proceed as normal, otherwise have the system automatically create a password and email to the customer. If customer is in checkout mode, direct customers to next checkout page on submit without account success page. Otherwise if they create account without going to checkout, have account success page as normal. Or customer can login to an existing account. Most of the features for this page have already been developed, but may need tweaking to work with the rest of the checkout process.
Checkout Payment & Shipping ??" We want to merge shopping cart overview, shipping, shipping address, payment, and payment address on this single page. I have an attempt on this page that I can show to give you somewhat of an idea. This is the page that caused me the most trouble trying to get all modules to work together on the same page.
Checkout Success ??" We want the checkout success page to include the option to print a receipt from a link to the child window, or other method that the developer may have ideas with.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).