This new and exciting project am involved in is called OurTrax. I have designed a front page template that I want to maintain exactly as it is, but want the Artist Band Pages to be similar in terms of layout to ANY of the Band Pages at [[url removed, login to view]] section in terms of functionality.
I need the Wimpy Player set up on every Band Page, as well as more settings when it comes to a Bands actual site so they can modify it more in terms of more m\photos, more colours, or themes for them to pick from so it looks different.
Now I am not much of a programmer, and cannot actually make my site work in terms of linking PHP scripts on what I want it to do.
This is where you come in.
I have actually purchased phpfox, and downloaded the MusicMod that I you are going to be using shortly. What I want in essense is for you to take a look at my frontpage template for the project, and link the PHP scripts from the MusicMod of PHPFox, and make it work seemlessly.
I also want to modify some parts of the actual Band Page, such as add a Player, and be able for the artist to modify the website more in tems of colour and other aspects exactly as they are able to do in [url removed, login to view]
1). Link the front page template to the phpFox MusicMod. I need that when the browser clicks on "Top Songs", or "Artists", or "Genre", or "Songs", for the template to go ahead and include the functionality of phpfox, MusicMod, while maintaining the top part of the template as it is, so it looks like its still on our website, and didn't go somewhere else.
2). Create an "Artist Sing Up" Part for when the user clicks on "Artist Sing up, or "Upload Music".
3. Modify Phpfox in a way that it includes a Wimpy Player such as exactly how they do in [[url removed, login to view]] and the user can add the songs they want to play instantaneously as the broswer goes to the website.
4. Add more user functionality for designing their artist signup band page, where they can add colours, or more photos, or backgrounds, similar to the [[url removed, login to view]]
5. Add proprietary functionality when it comes to uploading songs. Each time they upload a song, they will have to read an agreement form, provided by us, and they have to agree to, so that the artist, and ourtrax know exactly what is involved by uploading music to us, as well as e-mailing these terms immediately to the artist.
6. Allow the (front template) website to automatically update itself using PHP for Highest Rated Songs, "Most Downloads", and "Featured Artist"....etc using Php
7. Make sure the actual frontpage template works well with Php seemlessly, without interfearing with the actual layout. Make sure the Search works, the Red Rollower, etc...
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"