Who can replace my current wysiwyg editor (called HTMLAREA) in a PHPNUKE 6.7 portal and install a different wysiwyg editor for all modules. The new, to be installed wysiwyg editor is the newest version of RichEditor.
The new editor has functions for uploading files like images. There needs to be a modification made that only the uploader (the owner) of that file can see and use his uploaded files.
More information about the current editor can be found at: <[url removed, login to view]>
More information about the new editor can be found at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
The website where the replacement must take place: <[url removed, login to view]>
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) If you bid and I accept your bid, you are able to start immediatly.
5) All modules of PHPNUKE that currently use an wysiwyg editor must be using the new Editor after your implementation.
6) The new editor is not free software. I will purchase it when I accept your bid and provide it to you for this purpose.
PHPNUKE 6.7 portal with a mysql/php, Linux, Apache envirement. ASP files cannot be used.