We are looking for a PHP expert to build a modules for Plesk,
1. The module will run inside plesk using the custom buttom feature.
2. The module will adhere to the plesk skin system (by linking to the existing plesk css) etc...
3. The module will be able to run when logged in as plesk administrator or client.
4. When logged in as plesk administrator it will list all client accounts, allong with monthly cost, and payment status,etc..
5. Plesk Admin should be able to activate / deactivate billing for each client account.
6. Plesk Admin should be able to set the dollar amount by selecting a package -or- entering a dollar amount.
7. Client will see the package the have (They cannot change it) along with the dollare amount.
8. Client will see a history of charges (w/ discriptions).
9. System will automaticly bill credit cards using [url removed, login to view] on the 15th of each month.
10. Plesk Admin should be able to select a client and bill any abituary amount through the control panel.
11. The system should send an email to both the plesk administrator and the client on the 12th each month to notify them that the credt card will be billed on the 15th.
12. If the credit card fails, an email will be sent to the client account and the plesk administrator account (email template will be supplied).
13. No accounts will ever will deactivated in plesk, and cards will not be re-billed.
Optional (And can be bid on seperatly):
1. Public Signup form, (This will allow anyone to signup for an account, supply card, and plesk api will create the client account and domain automaticly).
Please post any questions or comments,
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Plesk 7.5.4, Linux