Simple project, with one catch...
* make a single php page with a single buy now button
* Clicking the buy now button allows checkout through paypal
* completing the checkout has paypal API (or whatever outside process sends the valid purchase) send the valid response to a landing page.
* make this landing page in the same directory as the first page and have the php validate that tis is a correct response from paypal.
* If the response is correct, send user to success page. (Plain html OK.)
* If the response is NOT correct, send user to a failure page. (Plain html OK)
**** All pages will work if uploaded to a pfsense version 1.2.3 server.
**** Explicit documentation of settings made in paypal, (mainly the location for putting in the actual return url for after the purchase.)
**** Copy of the pfsense 1.2.3 [url removed, login to view] that was used for your testing.
1. php based Buy Now page via paypal...
2. php based Landing Page for paypal to redirect to that will validate paypal purchase occurred,
3. Documentation of exactly the changes made in paypal account. (Ideally with screenshots)
4. Demonstrate this working by uploading (via scp) to a pfsense virtual machine in my office for payment.
* Plain unformatted text / html. (No images needed, as this is a proof of concept.)
* [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] can simply contain the words success and failure.
If someone knows Unix, PHP and Paypal, this can easily be done in an afternoon.