i need a script that will reside on a linux server which does the following:
1. send 4 ping requests an ip or domain every X minutes
2. store the results of the ping in a database
database feilds for each record:
ip / domain - ip or domain being pinged
time - time-stamp of the ping requests
results1 - 1 for response 0 for time out
time1 - time in ms of response to first ping (or 0 for time-out)
results2 - 1 for response 0 for time out
time2 - time in ms of response to second ping (or 0 for time-out)
results3 - 1 for response 0 for time out
time3 - time in ms of response to third ping (or 0 for time-out)
results4 - 1 for response 0 for time out
time4 - time in ms of response to fourth ping (or 0 for time-out)
average response time - (time1 + time2 + time3 + time4)/(results1 + results2 + results3 + results4)
packet_loss - 1 - ((results1 + results2 + results3 + results4)/4)
1. i need a simple interface:
- where i can enter the ip or domain
- and define the variable in minutes (including fractional minutes) for the frequency of the ping
- i should be able to run multiple ip's at the same time
- i also need a way to stop the pinging
2. i need a simple reporting system that can get data from the database a report it in tables and graphs (i.e. average "up time" average packet loss, average response time, status over time)
thank you for taking a look!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.