“LAMP?? is preferred
Prefer: Object-oriented code
password protected via .htaccess
1) A method for receiving information through a php page’s querystring and recording the corresponding data to a database
minimum requirements for the above data:
All of the above will be recorded to the Database, each record with a unique ID
2) a method for displaying the above data.
Sortable by each field
Php scripts: ??" well commented
Receiving PHP page
Sql for building and seeding of the database table(s)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).