I need you to set up a memory tight, multi threaded daemon on my Debian server.
I have several PHP scripts which need to run indefinitely. The daemon must be able to run these scripts constantly, and allow new scripts to be added into the process list.
The daemon must have full logging capabilities, and there must be some error checking to ensure that the daemon is always running.
Here are the requirements:
* The coder must install the daemon on my Debian server. I will provide root login details.
* The coder must provide full and comprehensive installation instructions so that i can install it on a new server at some point in the future
* The coder must provide full and comprehensive instructions on how to start/stop/modify the daemon
* The coder must provide full and comprehensive instructions on how to monitor the daemon, for example view the current processes, tail log file(s), etc
* The daemon must be written with the intention of running PHP scripts
* The daemon must allow new PHP scripts to be added into the process list
* There must be some monitoring tool(s) for the daemon which ensures it is always running. If the daemon fails for some reason then notification should be emailed to the administrator, and the daemon must be automatically restarted.
* The daemon must be efficient on resources, memory tight, and multi-threaded