We need a new ticket sales engine written in PHP / MySQL, similar to TicketWeb (including an administrative section), but with several features modified. Here are some of the highlights of the differences:
1. In addition to sales, we must be able to take event reservations with only an email (optional phone) and name.
2. Those making the purchases / reservations must be able to invirte their friends to the event through our system and the system must keep track of these invitations and who sent them.
3. In addition, tickets must be transferable from one person to another
4. Anyone should have the ability to ad their event.
5. Purchaser must have the ability to see how many tickets / reservations remain available for sections with no assigned seating.
6. For sections with assigned seating, users should be able to specify which seats they want to purchase.
7. A tool must be designed for easy addition of venues and hall layouts.
8. DB hierarchy should be as follows: country>state>metro area>city>venue>hall>seat
9. Events may be one time, repeating or ongoing. The same event may be scheduled easily in multiple halls at different times.
10. The system must integrate with our current user database or introduce a new database where our current users could be transfered and new users would be added automatically. The migration task must be included in the bid.
Additional details will be discussed with qualifying individuals. Features are to be added and work paid for in stages.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $97 para esse trabalho
I can have a professional, cost-efficient solution set up and delivered to you within two weeks. If you want to work with a reliable developer, feel free to contact me. I look forward to working with you.