I have a script that I purchased from another source (CGI/PERL). The basics are there. what I would like to do is have some features added to it. First let me say that I reserve the right to reject any and all bids on this project. Additionally, a good job may lead to more work in the furture. I run 17 websites, so the work is thsupports ere.
Now, I want to have added to this script the following:
1) IP capture in the stats area
2) Add 2checkout as a payment option
3) Client news in the stats area, updatable through the admin area.
4) Currently the script categories (ie: shopping, gambling, etc.) I would also like to have added language and country options.
5) Add the ability for a client to increase or decrease flow of traffic to their site by setting a given number of hits per hour.
Work can be completed from scratch, or work off the script that I have.
Admittedly, I'm not sure how much work this will involve. I can install scripts, but I can't code them! So I may be way off base here.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).