**Will be a site much like [url removed, login to view] but with more features and categories, also will be more professional.
**Online database of categorized user submitted data (will disclose to winning bidder). Each submission would go to a specific category that was designated by the user, but can be changed by the moderator. All submissions would first need to be approved by a moderator. Each category would contain a list of the top *n* most recent submissions and would also show list of highest rated submissions. Each submission could be rated on a 5 star level by registered users. Front page would also contain lists of most recent submissions for ALL categories, and would show the top ranked submissions for ALL categories. Also, would show a top list of the most approved submissions, by user. The database of submissions should be searchable for all website visitors, but only the titles of submissions should be visible to non-registered users. Registered users can view all files, and registration is free. Registration should require email verification and include personal info such as name, address, city, state, country, email. Each registered user can also comment on submissions and all of the comments would be viewable by clicking on the view comments link. The website would also include a backend usable only by administrators/moderators that would allow for modifying configuration and adding/editing content to the website.
Also should be able to run contests based on the number of approved user submissions during a certain time period. The user with the most submissions during that time period would win and the new contest would start over from zero for all users.
**- Templated Design
- Professional/Clean layout, graphics, & logo
- Administrative back-end, customizable options and content editing/adding
- Browseable/Searchable content by category/sub-category
- Public forum available to registered users
- Newsletter system
- Banner management system
- API other websites can use to search our database.
And I'm sure there will be a few more little things, but basically all features available in freely available CMS's (MoveableType, PHPNuke, etc) with just some extras.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).