We need to take an existing open-source java library and wrap it with a Web API. This Web API needs to be deployed to an Amazon EC2 instance running Amazon's Linux. The application needs to be robust and ready for heavy usage and needs to be packaged with installer scripts for easy installation and deployment to additional EC2 instances.
The Java library is called boilerpipe and can be found here:? <[url removed, login to view]>.? The developer of this library has created an api page that we would like to emulate. This API is located here:? <[url removed, login to view]>.
1. Implement all the options and parameters available on the model API site.
2. Provide an additional option to allow input of raw html instead of url.
3. Implement robust exception handling, returning errors via applicable http error codes.
4. Since Amazon Linux is a bare-bones Linux implementation, install and configure any necessary dependent applications or packages.
5. Identify, recommend and install an appropriate lightweight yet robust httpd.
6. Configure application to auto-start on instance reboot.
7. Document installation and configuration process for operations personnel.
Linux (Amazon's Linux implementation running in Amazon EC2)