**Webpage Management System**
**RSS and HTML outputs written in PHP
"To update and create HTML and related rss files"**
All admin to take place in the folder
which is to protected by an .htaccess file
With the admin section you should be able to:
Open a webpage in the root directory (eg [url removed, login to view])
Edit it in a visual environment, edit text, links, images etc.
Each page will have series of links of the following format:
[Article Title 1]
Heres the description of this one
[Article Title 2]
Heres the description of this one 2
[Article Title 3]
Heres the description of this one 3
Note this number of links in this news list above is not limited.
Once editing is complete the webpage should be updated and the following should take place:
1) the web page updated (eg [url removed, login to view])
2) A RSS file should be updated, which has the same name as the webpage with .rss as the extension (eg [url removed, login to view]). The RSS file should be created from the data within the area in the webpage. See attached example rss file.
Thats it - any questions ?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
PHP on linux/unix,