We're looking for an O n F o r c e . c o m similar site. Functionality is the key and must be there without violating copyrights. Different look as well. The winner we select will have experience building a freelancer/exchange site.
The layout needs to be in XHTML/CSS so that it can be easily modified. Full source code (not encrypted) must be delivered. Demo is requested. The site must be multi-language capable and easily translated in other languages. All texts must be stored in separate files (preferably) or database. The localization module and application must support UTF-8. PHP and MySQL preferred.
Minimum Requirements for Bid:
(1) Please tell us the URLs of at least one live freelance/exchange/auction site that we can try
(2) Please tell us the URLs of at least one ecommerce site that's live
1. Developer must build a strong administrative panel, which will control all features on the website.
2. Developer must be able to provide updates to the purchaser once every 2-3 business days
3. Developer must be able to finish on time or will have to receive less money for their work (10% reduction in pay for every week overdue)
4. Please provide a cost for maintenance after the site is built. We are looking for a long-term business relationship and will need you to maintain the site and make future enhancements.
5. Must have a graphic designer available to create and edit pictures
The developer must build all code from scratch (or from components with GPL-like license). After site completion, all rights will belong to us the purchaser. Developer will not be able to resell code to other interested parties.
We would like to have this project finished within 30 calendar days (not business days) after the project is awarded.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).