We are looking for long-term relationship with coders and designers to do 3 to 5 small projects a week.
Each project will involve creating logos and banners then formatting text to fit in template driving sites.
The coder needs to be available to do multiple projects on along term basis.
Please include examples of your design and coding work.
Each project will involve:
Logo design: 3 orig designs
- 2 rounds of revisions
- 1 round of revisions
- Banners incorporate the logo and use existing templates
- The websites are made with a template engine
- The coder will need to format the text and pics on the pages of the site
- Revisions made at clients request
Coders should be experienced in:
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
HTML, Photoshop, Quark, Template Engine, Dreamweaver