| **Description:** | Junior Doctor Website
I am developing a community based website for junior doctors in New Zealand.
The key elements for the site will include:
• Advertising (various different levels)
• Text information
• Ability for me to edit content
I want to develop some branding and graphics for the site.
The theme I want is around "scrubs".
What are scrubs:
A protective garment designed to be worn by the doctor, nurse, and others in the operating room. The garment was originally a gown. Scrubs now include the shirt and pants worn by those who scrub in for surgery.
Why scrubs as a brand/theme:
• Scrubs is a word all doctors recognise, internationally
• It is also become known as a term for junior doctors following the successful tv program Scrubs ??" as per link: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
• I think its memorable and catchy.
Please refer to attched document for full details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows xp, IE and all computers people in New Zealand are likely to use