Work is to design oscommerce or other based website for motorcycle selling company.
See attached some samples.
If you could make sample template with sample stamp, then changes to win this bid is better. I dont usually buy anything without seeing what I will get.
Thank you very much about understanding.
Waiting for comments.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Dec 19, 2010 1:36:37 PM:
If you did sent sample/mock-up with your first comment then please post comment "yes". Others can stay without posting. This site have too much spammers/advertisers.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Jan 19, 2011 8:00:47 AM:
hi, dont have time to go thru all messages/bidders, pls email your mockup to : g s x r (at) e l i s a n e t . f i