Design a brochure site for baby/ apparel company. Site will be small, less than 40 pages.
1. Design and deliver an appealing site showing off existing product line.
2. Design must be approved before site is completed and put together.
3. Design must be a variable width design (expands or contracts to fill the entire width of the viewing area in browser)
4. Navigation to be on the left hand side, and/or on the top
5. Page design to be created using CSS layouts.
6. Navigation should be text navigation (rollover navigation is ok as long as it is css rollovers)
7. Site should look the same in all major browsers (ie, firefox, netscape, opera)
Contact us page ??" a form that can be used to send an email for more information
Where to buy ??" page of listings showing where to buy the products
Product section pages
Individual product images and pages (18-25 product pages) will be provided after bid is accepted. Sample URLs and links to sites we like will be provided once the bid is accepted. Time line is within 2 weeks of project approval.
When submitting a bid, please include at least 3 links of sites that you have previously designed. We have further sites that need to be worked on, if the work is excellently performed and delivered to satisfaction.
1. Complete website. Put the entire website together, including design, navigation and all pages. We'll provide content and product images. This means site html pages put together, content entered for the site, images linked and pages linked together. Where agreed to by the buyer, coder will be able to put in meaningless text where the buyer is unable to provide text. 2. Up to 3 major revisions of site design. Major signifying a new conception. When design comes back, we will review what has been created and suggest improvements/changes that we want to see. Minor changes are considered to consist of moving elements of navigation to new places, color shading differences, etc. 3. site is to be delivered within 2 weeks. Buyer will provide content and product images in a timely manner. Timeline will be extended if both parties agree to extend. 4) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
5) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all 3.0+ versions of internet explorer, netscape, and firefox.