Urgent groupon front end and back end needed for magento platform. our groupon promo has a flight date of december 7-11 in which we will need to develop a magento front end and back end to redeem groupon voucher codes with the csv groupon delivers to us to fulfill and charge end user flat rate shipping and then mark the voucher used for export to groupon for final payment. magento will also need to be integrated with our UPS account for low negotiated rates (shipworks?). only sku on this magento install will be a zeroed out product and simple flat rate UPS ground shipping which is the only thing we collect billing and shipping and cc info on.
We need to have a tested site up (front and back end) by tuesday morning (dec 6) at the very latest.
Any help would be appreciated on development side, namely with someone familiar with magento, vouchers, extension development and UPS integration. front end 3 step coding (landing page code enter > billing and shipping info + flat rate shipping selection charged > thank you page) and back end import groupon csv and export csv for groupon with ups integration required.
HERE'S THE PROCESS FROM GROUPON TO OUR SITE AND BACK TO GROUPON FOR VALIDATION BEFORE VENDOR PAYMENT DISBURSEMENT…
1) customer goes to groupon
2) customer buys offer
3) customer enters cc info (groupon doesn't charge tax or shipping)
4) groupon compiles and delivers csv with customer name, redemption status and code
5) groupon emails voucher with promo code and directions to redeem
6) customer directed to our site with link (landing page i.e. [url removed, login to view])
7) customer enters groupon redeem code
8) front end sends code to back end to retrieve customer info & adds item to cart at 0.00 value.
9) customer enters billing and shipping address for flat rate shipping charge
10) customer gets offer shipped after successful shipping charge
11) customer voucher code is set to "redeemed" or used status
12) groupon gets exported csv from backend to denote which customers were redeemed from 1st .csv (exported csv should have customer name, order #, tracking number - returns)
*groupon collects upfront offer value on [url removed, login to view] and vendor/us collects s&h value on [url removed, login to view] landing page front end
*flight date of dec 7-11
*required for payment disbursement: groupon admin panel for merchants (redemption tool - nightly basis import csv with redeemed customers)
*requires UPS+magento integration for low negotiated rates & fulfilment
ATTACHED IS EXAMPLE CSV FILE FROM GROUPON THAT WOULD NEED TO BE IMPORTED INTO MAGENTO SO FRONT END CAN PULL UP FOR SHIPPING CHARGE AND THEN FULFILLMENT.
PS - WE RECENTLY DID CUSTOM WORK ON MAGE EXTENSION BY 'MAGESTORE' FOR GIFT VOUCHERS.