We have an inhouse business software. this mobile application will generate dynamic forms and dend new / modify / remove actions as well as user defined actions to the external business software. The dynamic form and statement generation information will be stored in a seperate cloud database. So according the information in cloud db tables, our application will now what to get and what to send to the external application.
A PHP Admin panel will also required to manage the could db information.
This application has two main parts
I-) The Mobile Application
The Mobile App will have the following windows
1. Navigation Window : (Simple) window getting navigation options from db regarding user access [url removed, login to view] jquery events will be used
2. Login Window : (Very Simple) the user will enter user / password information of external application (will be stored as session storage)
3. Main Settings Window : (Very Simple) the user will enter user id, key information for one time. (will be stored as local storage)
4. Language Selection Wİndow : (Very Simple) the user will enter the preferred language. (will be stored as local storage)
5. Themes Window : (Very Simple) the user will enter the preferred theme. (will be stored as local storage) (Form object themes will be provided by us)
6. Action Selection Window : (Very Simple) a window which has 3 link buttons (Add, Query and Populate)
7. Object New or Duplicate Window : (Complex) Forms will dynamically generated according information in table. Will have access to Cloud DB and external app db over PHP via JSON.. New records statements will be generated dynamically and sent to external app
8. Object Show / Edit Detail Window : (Complex) Like the previous window, this also generates modify statements automatically. Requires cloud db and external db connections.
9. Object Query Dialog Window : (Complex) A dynamic query window (the items will come according related table). The user will be able to make the query like "greater", "greater and equal", "equal", "between" ... a dynamic where clause will be generated and sent to the db side
10. Query Results Window : (Simple) window getting query results. Some jquery events will be used
Highlights of requirements on the mobile side
a. The applications will later transfered to native languages via PhoneGap. The connection to serverside will only the data and the format will be json. No server side generated HTML tags will be used.
b. One WebSQL table will be required in the application to keep some temporary data about the current record.
II-) An Admin Panel on the web site
The admin panel will be added to the website which will be created from the following theme
[url removed, login to view]
the panel will have the following functionalities
1. Login Page
2. Object detail definition window (a window in which the user will define the objects and relations. will need 3-4 datagrid windows connected to each other with master detail relation)
3. User Definition and Window access rights window
detailed document will be shared after shortlist