Looking for native ios app - or a phonegap app for ios/android
LOGIN SCREEN: User logs in with facebook auth
-List of surveys (loaded from web-service (LAMP or a MBAAS such as [url removed, login to view])
-User-select icon (when click user selects themselves or from a list of their friends (loaded from facebook)
- surveys contain questions (loaded from web service)
- Questions are answered on a 1-10 scale (slider)
- Shows historical graphs of results for all surveys taken
3) app pull lists of "surveys" from a web-api (I'd like to use a service such as [url removed, login to view] for this)
4) surveys contain "questions"
5) user picks a survey to fill out - about themselves, or about a friend that they select
6) user answers questions by moving slider - all questions have a range of 1-10 for the answers
7) user can see charts of past-responses to surveys
8) when a user fills out a survey about someone else, the app sends them a msg via facebook (like candy crush) inviting them to get the app and join
9) there is an admin-site where admin can define surveys/questions (this would be built into the app and user-contralable) in a future version
36 freelancers are bidding on average $1413 for this job
Hi. I'm serious bidder here. I have experience in both ios and android, can also give you a backend site to adjust the data and a creative design. Looking forward to working with you!