WARNING: This posting involves adult/pornographic material. If you are offended by such material then please STOP and DO NOT CONTINUE READING.
THIS JOB IS RUSH! IT MUST BE COMPLETED WITHIN AN HOUR!
IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH AdultVideoScript SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT BID!
We have a AdultVideoScript Video Tube site that had lighttpd recently installed by AdultVideoScript.com.
Ever since the install, now the site is having issues:
- Stopped playing videos
- Does not do what lighttpd is supposed to do. ie: encrypt URL's for the videos, etc.
- Now getting an error on site: Notice: Undefined variable.
- Getting this log error:
[Mon Jan 04 09:47:43 2010] [error] [client 126.96.36.199] PHP Fatal error: require() [<a href='[url removed, login to view]'>f
[url removed, login to view]</a>]: Failed opening required '../../include/[url removed, login to view]' (include_path='.:')
This job should be a quick fix. It is not a MAJOR issue. Most likely a configuration issue. Please bid accordingly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).