- Two buttons
- 1. “Inventory”
- 2. “Sales Report”
• Inventory ( Rank & Pricing )
1. Live inventory of our Amazon product list includes,
- Amazon SKU’s
- Item Name
- Vendor name
- In-stock Qty., Transit Qty., Total Available Qty.
- Our Listing Price, Our base Cost, Rank
- Those ones that you can’t load such as ‘our base cost’, leave it as blank.
- Every select has to be changeable, fixable, and savable.
- Sticky note or memo section on each item (if there’s memo, alarm)
- Refresh button
2. Button #1 (“Update our Listing Price”)(Next to ‘Total Available Qty.’)
- When click, another page pops up and shows top 3 competitive prices for each FBA & Merchant.
- Plus Our price (changeable) including Margin calculator. When we save automatically update it to Amazon.
3. Button #2 (“Rank Report”)(Next to ‘Rank’)
- Selected item’s Rank shows by daily.
- Input date range to see all result including ‘Average Rank’.
• Sales Report
1. Report ( Search by Date & Time )
- Input DATE & TIME range – shows all sales details
- All the details that Amazon provide, Our base cost of the product Plus current Rank of the product.
2. Report ( Search by Product )
- Search the product from the list (inventory). (search bar)
- Select the product (we selected, shows the details of the product)
- Input Date & Time range – shows all sales details, Our base cost of the product, Plus current Rank of the product.
Hi Jason9002, We are ready to develop Inventory and Sales report module as per the specification.We are having experience in integrating amazon API for shopping comparison website. Regards, Ksupport.
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $558 para este trabalho
Hello Sir, Amazon API expert. I do a lot of amazon stuff on FREELANCER ELANCE ODESK Please check my profile at http://arnab.coolpage.biz/ Looking forward to your reply. Thanks, Arnab