This document is to outline what functions are required for the design of the smartphone application. The application will be used in a mall for example where the user can be given directions to their destination.
1. Ability to input a map and use shortest distance algorithm to find the shortest distance from any two points.
2. GPS integration to find location of user and the ability to show an image that is defined for that location (longitude and latitude)
3. Image changes based on user location and GPS
4. Ability to easily upload one image panorama to and from a server. In the case of poor or no GPS connection, port forwarding is required (we may need to speak about this for further clarification).
5. The use of Gyroscope to see full panoramic view of the pre-programmed image.
6. The ability to bookmark certain locations for example the name of the stores in the mall so that the user quickly choses to be guided to that location.
8. A graphic interface that shows the customer where to go (voice guidance may be required) inside a mall, school, airport etc.
9. Visual looks of the application will be provided
Note: the server has been created and some part of the application has been created like the gyroscope functionality. but you may need to start from the beginning
* NO Google maps are allowed
20 freelancers estão ofertando em média $866 para este trabalho
HI..Me as Android developer having more than 4 years of experience and I understood your [url removed, login to view] I want more [url removed, login to view] you allocate me I will ask you few [url removed, login to view] will [url removed, login to view] you want I will give you sampl Mais