I would like to create a bookmarklet feature similar to the PIN It feature on Pinterest and a small php script to accompany it:
- users must be logged into my site
- when they click the button, the URL of the page they are visiting will be submitted to my site as a link using a personalized URL created using htaccess and then the link is shared on a Facebook or Twitter
- If user is at [url removed, login to view], they will click the bookmarklet.
(1) if user is logged into my site, the script will create an url like: [url removed, login to view], which will take the title from [url removed, login to view] website and create an entry in the db for this member and this URL (google,com)
(2) if user is NOT logged into my site, the script will create an url like: [url removed, login to view]
- In a 2nd step, they will then be asked to authorize a share on fb or twitter and once they do, the script will share [url removed, login to view] with the title and description taken form the page ([url removed, login to view])
- When someone clicks that link, they are taken to a template ( I will provide) that will simply show the link [url removed, login to view] on it so I will need the shared url to be added to the template as a dynamic variable
4 freelancers estão ofertando em média $170 para este trabalho
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want to clarify in details.. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat by replying..