I have an application you can see at <[url removed, login to view]> the login is newadmin/newadmin
This is basically a mysql application with various views based on user rights. I have attached the entire current site and database. also included is a document that shows its original specifications, and another document descibing the changes to be made.
The original code was unable to complete the changes due to personal issues so I must find someone else. There will also be another phase of work for the person who wins this bid.
File ORF [url removed, login to view] is the original design document.
File QDOR Website Notes for mike [url removed, login to view] gives a good summary of the project. Ignore round 2 and round 3 changes.
File application product entry [url removed, login to view] gives a differnt view and contains the changes that you are bidding on. It is much simpler than it seems. It's just that you have to be familiar with the project before you can make the changes.
I have my own server that you can use to work on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 19, 2008 9:49:37 PM:
Thank you for bidding on my project. There were so many files and notes. I want to be sure that you understand that the chanes I need are the ones identified in Round 1 of the document QDOR Website Notes for mike [url removed, login to view] Please reaffirm your bid/add a note that you understand so I know that your bid is valid and that you understand and are able to do the work in the time prvided. There will be no extensions. Thank you.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Aug 17, 2008 9:03:30 PM:
This project that you bid on has been reactivated. Please advise whether your bid is still valid and you are able to work.
IE6+ and Firefox