a) We are removing the need for the user to create a "user name" for the site. We will instead use the Car Registration details and email address.
1) Site [url removed, login to view]
2) Form [url removed, login to view] (Go to site and enter Car Registration F1DAD to see work)
3) Fill out form where needed Press, Submit
4) Changes needed on this page -
4a) Remove username field
4b) In the code create username based on car registration (VRM) and users email address to store/use in the database
4c) If already exists add a character to the old one in the database to ensure new one is unique (need to work on one or many previous e.g. +1 +2 +3
4d) Tidy up the Ajax code on these user/password fields
4e) Add the follwoing text and radio option section after telephone number (must chose one option , make "Either" the default.
Your details will not be shared publicly and are only available to serious UK registered Dealers. To sell your car
quickly for the most amount of money we recommend choosing Either telephone or email contact option below.
The dealers may contact me by:
5) add new column to car_details table; contact_by varchar 1. Telephone ="T" Email "E" Either = "B"
6) Styling: add some CSS styling to this form e.g. [url removed, login to view] rounded line input box. Would also like to add hover over help on each one
7) Change the [url removed, login to view] form to ask for Car Registrion (VRM) and email address, and password, not username and password.
I will provide development environment.
You will provide timely code, tidy and commented.
After testing I will need the files needed to make live and installation scripts (table alterations etc), and installation steps.
Please note there is no cpanel access, and I dont think this is a problem at all.
If you have any other ideas for making this form slicker and easier for a user please add to your bid to improve scoring to win this work.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $142 for this job
Well, I've checked all registration process and understand what you need. Dear S/M, I can do this change which you describe in your project board. I can start it right away and can complete this job. Thanks.
Well, for starters, a new graphical interface would spice the things up for the user, given the fact that the form is a bit long. I can deliver you the modified system in a 2.0 way as possible. Cheers