Project: Configure and Customize A2Billing
• A2billing must be configured to enable a prepaid card service where user calls 3 or more DID’s mapped to A2blling. User is prompted for PIN or if calling ID is recognised is allowed to dial out. Also another type of user should be configured to dial internal extensions for free.
Therefore there are two types of calling scenarios:- prepaid calling (external) and free calling (internal). This will involve configuring the relevant dial plan, incoming DID’s, [url removed, login to view] (for use with softphone), ivr (to read out balance and announce balance depletion), rate cards and call plans using LCR and other necessary configs to complete the task.
• Configure A2Billing and Elastix to talk to each other with appropriate sound files.
• Use Ubuntu/debian ‘genisoimage’ utility to create fully working ‘live CD’ of the distribution.
• Configure the A2B customer WebUI for accessibility to the public and to match the CSS design of the parent website
• Create a ‘strawman’ / [url removed, login to view] of the configuration and customization work carried out.
• Project is for a startup company. And there will definitely be a requirement for ongoing Asterisk & A2billing support/configuration/capacity building/migration tasks for suitable and flexible candidate.
• Only a milestone payment schedule that is split in 3 stages of 33.3%, 33.33% and 33.4% is acceptable.
• Only experienced A2blling/Asterisk professional with expert knowledge of Ubuntu, PHP, Asterisk, MySQL, DID config and SIP trunking are invited to bid. Quoted budget is fixed, please do not bid if budget price is too low for you. No timewasters please!
• Project duration is 7 – 14 days (or as necessary).