The aim of recreating the virtual model is to make it more interactive and more of a interactive tool for the customers to get them excited about the product and get them into the stores, convert visits to the virtual model to visits to the store.
A standalone app, similar to tradablebits suite of apps which can be embedded on website or within Facebook. Open to recommendations based on proposal.
1. HTML5 - Responsive & needs to be viewable on all devices, i.e. phones, tablets and computer
2. For the customer to be able to add a photo of themselves - face shot, portrait shot - so it can be superimposed in image, in place of mannequin.
3. Be able to post to Facebook and email to friends
4. Be able to log into the website and save the images – this would also give us the opportunity to collect email addresses etc. and see what customers are viewing/saving
5. Order directly from the virtual model – i.e. a ‘Book this outfit’ tab, which would take them through to a booking page to add their details and measurements...Order suits on line – select a store to collect from, store would send a confirmation email (within 48 hours) and request a credit card deposit, rather than make payment directly through website???
6. Email requesting a quote
7. Give the Price of the garments they are looking at on the virtual model
8. It may be that there needs to be more than one version
9. One for the weddings / Black tie that provide a more formal presentation and music and regular prices
[url removed, login to view] for the School Balls via the school ball web page, more upbeat images and music and student prices
[url removed, login to view] in to be able to view aspects of the suit better.
28 freelancers estão ofertando em média $2940 para este trabalho
Kindly accept my bid for your Flash to HTML5 web app project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated. Thanks