We have a prototype of a web application written on a LAMP stack and would like to port/re-implement it in a modern web application framework, adding user and subscription management, robustness and multi-user capabilities. You can see a description of the application in the attached document. The project would be divided roughly into the following phases:
* prototype review/analysis
* framework/hosting selection & setup
* user interface wireframing/prototyping
* back end detailed design/review
* back end implementation/unit testing
* front end implementation/unit testing
* system testing/fixing
* customer beta testing/fixes/enhancements
17 freelancers are bidding on average $23/hour for this job
Let's discuss in detail for the proper estimation cost and time. see my recent work for the technical expertise along with reviews & feedback on my profile page. let's discuss and get started.
hi we could do it perfectly with accuracy, please let us know if you want any clarification. if you want us to share our skill and previous work please initiate the chat..
Hi. I'm serious bidder here. I have experience in develop large and stable system with frontend, backend site and fully unit testing with phpunit. Looking forward to working with you!