The design for this site is currently being completed, but I'm at the stage where I need to get bids on the programming portion since it will be done soon.
I’ve broken the process down by site visitor (USER), site owner (ADMIN), participating businesses (STUDIOS), and membership packages (PACKAGES).
The programming will need to include a Content Management System with database for the site owner to manage both the site content and the user accounts.
Also, the specs will require a very basic mobile site (more details on this later). Here is the general overview of how the site will function. It seems complicated, but I’ve been very detailed here and I think it will be easy to program once you understand what needs to happen:
- Front end user will be able to come to the site and browse the participating studios
- User will be able to sort and browse all studios alphabetically or narrow search by specialty or by neighborhood
- User will need to be able to register for an account and purchase a "package" of services (there are currently 3 packages being offered and those are described under PACKAGES)
- User will need the option to have the system automatically renew their membership each month
- User will need to be able to login and edit/view their account information (name, email address, password, billing information, and package status)
- Ideally I would like the admin to have control over these packages through the CMS and add more packages or adjust the existing packages if possible
- Passes are based on a 30-day period
- These packages are important because the user will be using their packages and it will need to automatically debit a class from their account and credit the studio where they used it, depending on which package they have (more on this under Mobile Site details)
(1) 8 Class Pass
(2) 12 Class Pass
The class passes function the same. When a user uses 1 of the classes, it debits their account and credits the studio they attended the class at
Example: User A has an 8 class pass and checks-in (see MOBILE SITE for details on this) at Studio X. User A’s account subtracts a class so they now have 7 uses and it credits Studio X for a given $ amount within the database so the Admin can keep track of the accounting.
(3) 2-Studio Unlimited Pass
The unlimited pass functions differently than the class pass. The User will select 2 Studios from the list and these are the 2 studios they can attend as many times as they want for the 30-day period. The system will automatically credit these 2 studios a certain $ amount. The User will still need to check-in (see MOBILE SITE details) and the system will keep track of where they visit, but it won’t debit their account or credit a Studio for each visit like the Class Passes do.
- User will login using the mobile site and it will need to remember them so they don’t have to login each time. They should have the option to View Account, Check-In or View Full Site
- When they select Check-In this is the main functionality for the site and database. We need a good way to allow them to check in at the specific studio they are visiting. I’m open to suggestions here, but these are the ideas we have had:
- Ideally it would be great if the mobile site could detect which studio they were at based on their current location.
- Another option is a list displays of all the studios and they click the one they are at, with a Confirm option.
- Once they check in, the screen needs to do a verification (flash green or something) to show the studio manager that they checked in
- Based on the package they have will determine what happens with the database accounting system (detailed above under PACKAGES)
- The admin will need a custom CMS system to update the content of the site, manage Users, edit Packages, add Studios and export database of Studio use each month
Please ask questions if more info is needed!
29 freelancers are bidding on average $2941 for this job
Kindly accept my bid for your CMS and Database project and be assured of a high quality work with our highly experienced and dedicated developers. Thanks
Dear Sir, We are experts in such websites. This can be made in PHP and MySQL. The site will be made Responsive so that it opens well on both Web browsers and Mobile browsers. Waiting for reply, Manpreet Singh
Dear Sir, I read through the job details extremely carefully and I am absolutely sure that I can do the project very [url removed, login to view] company is interested in your project. We have a team of developers and designers of more th Mais
Thanks for your consideration, please see our message and if you would like to discuss the project further do get in touch and I’ll give you a call.