We are looking to develop a module that integrates with open cart to be able to do daily deals and selling services generating coupons/vouchers.
The coupons have unique ID which will be input by the merchants and therefore do the redemption
-track coupons (see what they sold, and when) and redemptions
-track status of deals (expired, ongoing....)
-The vendor can have a simple app which reads QR codes and that links directly to the backend of the opencart marking that coupon as Redemeed/valid/invalid.
- once the selling happen we send email a voucher with unique code to customer --> Action= generate the voucher + mail
The code should have a QR code too.
- Creates a coupon list in the customer account so they can see and download if needed or access from their mobile
PUBLISHING OF DAILY DEALS:
- Current opencart CMS --> differentiate by DEALS or products
- Property : expiring date
- be able to store in the database redemeed coupons per merchant and per deal --> it generates a report which can be export or stored in the database (this is useful to know the payables to the merchant)
- Report of status of the deals running / expired / finished and sales status
We look for someone which had similar experience developing a module like that.
11 freelancers estão ofertando em média $632 para este trabalho
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks