We’re on the hunt for an awesome part-time software engineer to add to our eclectic remote team. Our first project will be adding someone to our core group who will assist us in improving the quality of our product by helping us integrate unit tests and “golden pass” tests into our software.
To start, we’re looking for someone to spend ~20 hours / month helping contribute to a great continuous deployment foundation built on great testing, while also helping to fill the gaps, as needed, on various small product components.
Think you’re a good fit for us? Do you…
* Have full stack expertise? We’re a small team, so well-roundedness is key. Do you have well-rounded experience with both frontend and backend development - ideally can hold your own with basic backend functions and understand responsive design and basic frontend principles.
* Have 2+ years experience specifically in software development understanding the detail-orientedness and forethought of creating a fantastic product experience?
* Have specific experience in PHP (bonus points for prior experience with Laravel)?
* Know how to write awesome unit and integration tests into our code to assure we limit the amount of disruptive bug experiences so we can spend more time building awesome stuff?
* Have great communication skills?
* Have a team mentality?
* Have experience in API integration (not a dealbreaker, but here’s to dreaming)?
* Believe in continuous individual improvement and curiosity in your craft?
What We Run On:
Who We Are
GroupVitals is a cutting-edge SaaS startup built to help churches increase actionable engagement in their communities. We’re dedicated to creating intuitive, customer-driven software to help ministries empower life-changing experiences for individuals around the world.
Behind the scenes, we’re a small team of driven developers and product-loving folks who look to integrating the wisdom and trends of major startups in all industries to power our software. We’re an agile-based, Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration team who is focused on delivering a solid product that our users look forward to making a part of their lives.
Our team is entirely remote which means we will need someone who both can cleverly incorporate an emoji, and can accurately estimate and self-manage through our deadlines. We believe the key to a great team is a powerful collective of individual workmanship. Think you’re a good fit? We’d love to hear from you!
31 freelancers are bidding on average $33/hour for this job
hi i am very good in c#/vb.net/php/mysql/python i have read the description and quite sure i am able to do the work with desired accuracy hope to hear from you soon thanks
dear, i am highly interested to taking up this challenge and interested to work with the team. i have few years of working experience as web application developer and work remotely. Thanks