Fashion social media platform. Mix of Polyvore, Pinterest, Lookbook.nu. Google them for reference.
Look at attached screenshots to get a good idea of what each function is.
Front end functions:
Create a Look
- Upload a photo
- Tag Look with items user is wearing
- Tags will query database for matching product and attach it to the Look
Drag-and-Drop outfit creator
- Already done. Only require integration onto existing code base.
- Implement search and filters so users can find products they want
- Revamp buttons with new icons
- Multiple tabs
- Lookbook tab to display photo Looks in two ways: simple grid and iTunes style Carousel.
- Outfits to display scrapbook style Outfits made by online drag-and-drop creator in simple grid
- Endorsements to display as per mockup.
- Endorsements (our version of Like)
- Endorsing Looks, Retailers, Outfits
- Recommend retailers to endorse and users to follow at first log-in
Back end functions:
- Approval process for all Looks before they are published online
- Manage Looks: attach products to Looks under "similar items to achieve this Look" after they're uploaded onto the site
- Delete, unpublish Looks and Outfits etc.
You will be working closely with the company's CTO to flesh out the site to be ready for launch by 20th Dec. You will also be taking instruction from a highly experienced technologist. You MUST be able to communicate effectively in English.
Type "SS" at the start of your reply for higher chances of being hired.