- Appen should work on iOS and Android
- A web app with Mysql db must be programmed with different user environments
access the DB through User ID and Pass
- User will be switched via Mobile App ( iOS or Android ) and when
to open accounts with Id and Pass can to perceive a " ToDo list " .
- In ToDo list laborers working will use to
stated that a job is done , as example
- Cleaning the vehicle
- Check teknik
- Replacing tires
Workers that did not finish all the job CAN NOT send the list to report that the job is done.
- Once the workers have saved it then send it list in DB where
Heads will be notified and can control .
- The list is prepared of responsible management of office for each
day but that prospect existed even to copy / reuse the same the same list automatically if the user has to perform same work every day.
- The app must have the possibility to use the GPS ( to localize place ) and without GPS ( with no important place ) .
- The web app will be used only by managers who deliver work that must be done .
- The module will be used only by the web app to begin with but must be programmed in such a way that after a while this work can be carried out by the Ipad and others .
- There will be an admin who will have the total responsibility .
- The "ToDo list" will be recorded in the db where all the manager, admin/chef can it.
- The user can see the list up to 5 days ( a working days ) . BUT you can not change anything which is completed and reported before.
- If the list is not complete then there will be opportunities to complete the incomplete parts only the next day BUT not those that are completed.
- As last point on this "ToDo List" may be the place for comments. The text area will open only if the user clicks on that and want to make a comment.
- The report must be filed by date but must have the possibility to filter the task by name of user, list name and so on.