Need to get Joombah and Community Builder Registrations to fully integrate. The scope of work would include:
1) Fix Joombah registration so that a new user can pick a plan and any premium services (i.e. Featured Job or Hot Job status).
a. Premium services should appear as check boxes at the bottom of the plan selection form with a price auto calculated based upon the Joombah service plan they have selected. Hot jobs would say "Make your posting a "Hot Job" in search results for only $45 for 30 days." Featured jobs would say "Make your posting a "Featured Job" in search results for only $25 for 30 days."
b. The selected package along with the Premium services would appear in the shopping cart as separate resources (plans under subscriptions and premium services under credits).
2) Register as a new user through Community Builder. Set the field cb_usertype to match the type of user role selected on Joombah registration page (Minister, Employer, or Member)
3) Community builder puts them into the proper user ACL / group roles (Registered ACL; jobseeker or employer Group) (I think this part is already working)
4) They are sent to 2Checkout to pay for their plan
5) The subscription / credits are applied to their account in Joombah and they are granted the appropriate rights in Joombah
6) We can specify the return URL for 2 Checkout to send them back to (it might be different for various scenarios — new new jobseeker vs a returning employer vs a new employer)
The final process flow would be: Pick a Role (Jobseeker, Employer, or Member) --> Pick a Plan --> Register as user --> 2Checkout --> Complete purchase in Joombah --> Return to site on the link of our choosing
18 freelancers estão ofertando em média $485 para este trabalho
Hi, I have good experience in Joomla / [url removed, login to view] the job description where you are looking to integrate Joombah & Community builder [url removed, login to view] modifications required are fix Joombah registration so that new us Mais
I have immense experience in custom PHP programming and well versed in open-sources / Framework like Joomla, Drupal, Cakephp, Wordpress and others.