We need a tool that will symbolicate crash addresses.
How will the system work?
- User login to our website and upload dSYM file of their archived project. We only need dSYM file from user. That's all.
- We receive crash addresses from device and save it to our DB but we need to symbolicate them, so we can provide a readable report to the user.
- User can upload multiple dSYM files for app's versions. So you must check and match dSYM file with crash addresses. If you need some other infos like app version, etc. we can provide them.
- You can use PHP, C#, Objective-C.
- Our db is MySQL 5.4
- When we receive a list of crash addresses, we will make a HTTP Post, with all data you need to the service ( rest is good ) which you developed then the service should return readable/symbolicated exceptions.
You should tell us, what is required, how will the system work, is it possible work this system on linux, or it must be a mac?
Example crash addresses format :
4 libc++[url removed, login to view] 0x02cc4f60 _ZSt11__terminatePFvvE + 14
5 libc++[url removed, login to view] 0x02cc4b97 __cxa_rethrow + 103
6 [url removed, login to view] 0x01a0ca57 objc_exception_rethrow + 47
7 CoreFoundation 0x01c2ebc5 CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 613
8 CoreFoundation 0x01c2e94b CFRunLoopRunInMode + 123