I AUTOMATICALLY REJECT FREELANCERS WHO BID BEFORE KNOWING WHAT THE PROJECT IS.
I need a new Opencart extension that will create a "Reverse eCommerce" shopping cart.
Reverse eCommerce refers to the website visitor/customer selling their product to the store instead of the store selling a product to the customer. This is most prevalent in the "gadget" field such as gazelle . com.
This needs to be an Opencart extension, not a hack of the Opencart scripts.
The basics of the extension are:
- Admin creates Opencart store with categories and products
- Products are those that admin wishes to BUY from customers
- With Options and Attributes admin can create several offers for a customer's item based on their selections
- Once customer is happy with offer, add's item to "cart"
- Customer goes through typical checkout adding payment option (how they want to be paid for their item(s)
- Customer chooses to either print pre-paid shipping label (needs to include a shipping module for this) OR receive a prepaid box to ship their item(s)
- Once item is received by store and release payment, customer receives payment
- All language needs to changed to reflect the experience of "Customer Selling" instead of the standard "Customer Buying". For example, instead of "Price" we would say "Our Offer", instead of "Buy Now" we would say "Sell Now".
There are surely things that will come up during this job that I haven't thought of.
17 freelancers estão ofertando em média $827 para este trabalho
Hi, you want this in your existing site or want from scratch? if yes please provide link of the site. please clear this waiting for your response. Thanks
Hi, We are recomended Freelancers working from past 7+ [url removed, login to view] can check our past work history on [url removed, login to view] for more [url removed, login to view] links will be provided in private Chat. Thanks Regards Dream So Mais